Sunday, March 1, 2009
What Kind of Capitalism?
Conservative beliefs are really very close to the actual practice of Communism. That's why I say that Conservatives Are Communists. In Soviet Communism, most of the wealth was concentrated in the hands of the 2 or 3% of the people who were the leaders of the Communist Party. Everything else was spread among the remaining 97% of the population, who ended up with very little. That's why the Soviet Union finally collapsed. Conservatives believe in the same kind of narrow concentration of wealth here in the United States. This kind of disproportionate wealth distribution can only bring our nation to a similar economic collapse as the Soviet Union. We're seeing signs of such a shake-down right here, right now, after eight years of Conservative rule. Liberals believe in laws which further a broader and more equitable distribution of the nation's wealth. It's not Darwinian Dog-Eat-Dog Capitalism. It is controlled, regulated Capitalism. That kind of economic system will help keep our nation healthy, wealthy and wise.