1. Rush is Against Labor Unions.
2. Rush is Against Increasing The Minimum Wage.
3. Rush is Against Laws that would Enable Workers to Receive a Greater Share of the Profits They Help Produce.
4. Rush is Against Expanding Medical Insurance to Cover Millions of Uncovered Americans.
5. Rush ridicules Homeless People who own Cellphones.
6. Rush ridicules Homeless People who say they and their families would rather live in a Home than in a Car.
7. Rush believes that AIG executives should keep the $165 million in bonuses they received from taxpayer bailout money, and
he is outraged that the government might try to take these bonuses back.
8. All of Rush's sympathies are with America's wealthiest 2%, and he scorns and ridicules the poor and the homeless, whom he derides as America's "Losers".
9. Rush deceives his Dittohead followers into supporting tax policies that are radically skewed in favor of America's Top 2% and against the financial interests of the Dittoheads. Very few Dittoheads earn over $250,000 a year, or have estates in excess of $10,000,000. Yet, Rush persuades his Dittoheads to vote for income and estate tax policies that favor the Super Rich -- helping the Rich Grow Richer -- while irreparably harming people who earn less than $250,000 a year, which includes virtually all of his Dittoheads. Rush convinces them to vote against their own economic interests by using sly propaganda phrases like the "Death Tax" instead of the "Estate Tax". It's not a tax on Dying -- it's a tax on large Estates. Rush earns millions by selling his Dittoheads down the river, where he has sold them many a Brooklyn Bridge. Rush is the Dittoheads' own special Fifth Columnist and Trojan Horse.
10. Rush is a White Racist. Virtually every time he tells a "joke", it is a racial putdown of blacks, Hispanics or some other minority. Deliberately confusing the names of "Barack Obama" and Rush's fictional African leader, "Barack Ogabe", is the latest example. Or, opining that the media gave football Quarterback, Donovan McNab, "a lot of credit he doesn't deserve" simply because he is black (although McNab led his team to two championships in his first three seasons with the NFC).
11. Rush is against Feminists. His favorite word is "Feminazi". We know that Rush is an enemy of the Little Guy. But he's against the Little Woman, too.
12. Rush firmly believes in the Golden Rule: "Them that's Got the Gold Makes the Rules."
13. Rush wants America to Fail. Rush would rather see America fail than to have Barack Obama save the USA by applying Liberal programs, such as stimulus packages for financial institutions and the auto industry, massive government deficit spending, increased government regulation of the financial markets, broader health care coverage, tax breaks for the middle class and tax increases for the wealthy, etc. We have seen the Conservative policies of massive tax cuts for the rich and de-regulation of the markets bring America to the brink of Depression. Yet, Rush's only prescription is more of the same. Rush is a narrow-minded ideologue who would rather see America fail through the continued application of failed Conservative policies than to see the country revived through the institution of Liberal ideas.