You're welcome to post any comment you want on my web-site. All comments are welcome here, and so is good honest debate.
I happen to think Obama has been a great president so far, and he's likely to get even better if he sticks to the principles he believes in and doesn't get thrown off-track by Conservative opposition or rhetoric.
Conservatives claim that Obama has polarized the country. That's because, in current polling, Obama has a disapproval rating of 20%, and a favorable or satisfactory rating by the other 80% of Americans.
Those numbers are just about the exact reverse of Bush's numbers when he left office.
You can debate all you want, my Conservative friend, but most Americans disagree with you.